Since you started your family, you’ve been searching for the perfect, comforting dentistry environment for them. Rio Dental & Orthodontics in Irving is just the dentist for you and your loved ones. We genuinely care for all our patients, and our dental staff is dedicated to brightening your family’s smiles.
Irving Family Dentist
Oral health should be affordable and accessible to everyone, so we offer adjustable payment plans to ensure your next trip to the dentist doesn’t break the bank. We believe in providing a comfortable environment for everyone in the family, and our compassionate staff is here to make your whole family feel welcome.
We have the deepest sympathy for our younger patients, who often get nervous at the thought of visiting the dentist. Because of this, we have a cozy kids’ area with a movie theater, a mini arcade, and the opportunity to win prizes after a successful visit.
We are passionate about happy, healthy smiles, and we believe everyone deserves one. Preventative dentistry is a proactive approach to achieving those smiles.
- Checkups & cleanings — the easiest way to fend off oral disease is to regularly attend checkups every six months
- Dental sealants — sealants prevent cavities, especially in little kids
- Oral cancer screenings — to make sure your mouth isn’t harboring cancer tissue, our dentists will examine your oral health to ensure your smile is in good shape
- Fluoride treatment — when your children or elderly family members have a low intake of fluoride, our dentists may suggest routine treatments to strengthen their teeth
- Gum disease treatment — as one of the most common oral problems, gum disease is important to watch out for; we offer periodontal checkups and rapid treatment if we discover anything out of the ordinary
With our restorative services, you don’t have to stress about your mouth’s health. We can finish many of the following procedures in a single appointment.
- Dental crowns & bridges — these restorations shelter damaged teeth and look just like the real thing
- Tooth-colored fillings — fillings are great for pesky cavities
- Root canal therapy — when a tooth is badly decayed, root canal therapy can remove harmful bacteria and then place a realistic-looking crown or filling on the affected area
- Tooth extractions — if nothing else can be done to save a tooth, the best option is to remove it to prevent further infection and pain; this is also commonly done for wisdom teeth
- Dental implants — implanted in the jaw, implants are a great option for older patients who have one or more missing teeth
Sometimes teeth like to wiggle out of position, but our dentists can easily straighten your smile with either braces, consisting of traditional brackets and wires, or Invisalign, a modern take on orthodontics where you simply wear a clear mold of a straightened version of your teeth.
We understand the fear involved in taking a trip to the dentist, which is why we offer sedation to our patients to calm their nerves. We often suggest parents bring along stuffed animals and blankets for scared kids for a stress-free dental care visit.
Trusted Family Dentist in Irving, TX
Take care of your oral hygiene now. Whether you want to protect your teeth from future damage or require restoration services immediately, your local Irving dentist is there for you. Share your beautiful smile with our dental office!
Call Rio Dental and Orthodontics at (972) 793-0735 or visit us at our dental practice in Irving, Texas today.